Anyone here on a diet? Are you eating your healthy meals and still hungry or needing a snack?
This was my biggest issue when I decide to start living a healthier life with my husband. Sometimes I was still hungry and sometimes I just needed a snack or even just wanted to eat something because everyone else was. This is sometimes hard to do ESPECIALLY when you have a crab limit daily of 20grams or so like I did. So I knew there had to be something I could eat so I hit the books!
Below is a list of foods I have found that I can actually and not go over my carb intake!
Good snack foods:
- Pickles! (Yup just about ALL pickles are crab free and okay to eat.)
- Olives (black and green)
- Pork rinds some are even flavored like BBQ yummy!
- Bacon (okay I get this may not be a snack but to me it is.)
- Turkey bites (just about any brand)
- SOME beef jerky! (Check the back on these are tricky!)
- Just about any cheese!
- Pickled eggs (you can even look up a Pinterest’s recipe and make a whole jar yourself) My most used one can be found here.
- Sun flower seeds. Even some flavored one of my favorite is dill yummy!
- Tuna (but sadly not with crackers)
- Chicken salad recipe can be found here.
I hope this helps your cravings! Just keep in mind the progress is worth the work!
Also drink LOTS of water the more water you drink the fuller you feel!